PAYPAL LOS ANGELES
Founded by Ellon Musk, along with other founders who went on to start YouTube, LinkedIn and Yelp, PayPal is the most successful payment processor out there. It is accepted in Los Angeles and in over 200 countries and has close to a million websites using it. It accepts many forms of payment and allows for easy integration with other websites. PayPal is likely to be the right solution for most e-commerce websites out there, as well as anyone who accepts payments online.
LOS ANGELES PAYPAL INTEGRATION
Our Los Angeles developers at Vivid Concept can integrate PayPal into your site in a variety of ways:
- Integrating PayPal with Shopping Carts – Shopping carts allow customers to browse items, make multiple selections, and see shipping and tax costs up front. Whether you have a WooCommerce, Magento, or custom built shopping cart, our Los Angeles developers have the knowhow to make any cart work seamlessly with PayPal. We can also create custom shopping carts if you need one that is specifically tailored to your business.
- “Buy Now” and “Donate Now” Buttons – For simple shopping carts, Vivid Concept’s Los Angeles team will install “Buy Now” or “Donate Now” buttons onto your site. These buttons will lead customers directly to PayPal to process their transaction. Each button is specific to one single item. our Los Angeles developers can also integrate these buttons into emails you send to customers to simplify the purchasing process.
- Custom Payment Pages – Our expert Los Angeles design team will customize your payment form and receipt to your liking. Customizing your pages allows you to have control over the look and feel. It also allows you another chance to have customers see your company message and/or logo.
- Instant Payment Notification (IPN) – Our Los Angeles development team will integrate instant payment notifications into your website’s backend. This will update you with notifications when payments are pending or go through, recurring payments or subscriptions go through, and when items are disputed, reversed, or refunded. This allows you to start processing the order as quickly as possible.
PAYPAL LOS ANGELES BENEFITS
There are many benefits to using PayPal, some of which include:
- PayPal Invoices– Vivid Concept’s Los Angeles designers will work with you to create custom invoices. We will also incorporate a “Pay Invoice” button, which will allow users to pay through PayPal with one click.
- PayPal Reports– PayPal sends you monthly account statements and summaries of credits and debits to your account balance. This helps you keep track of your profits. Vivid Concept will also sync your PayPal and QuickBooks accounts. Your transactions will sync with your QuickBooks account and eliminate errors that could arise from manually typing in transaction information.
- PayPal Shipping– PayPal works with the U.S. Postal Service, Canada Post, Royal Mail Group, and UPS to provide integrated shipping tools. Our Los Angeles development team will help you use PayPal shipping to create postage paid shipping labels, pay for shipping and insurance, create packing slips, ship internationally, track and confirm shipments, void shipping labels, get shipping refunds, and print multiple U.S. Postal Service labels at once.
- PayPal Recurring Billing and Subscriptions- Our Los Angeles team can also set you up with recurring or subscription-based billing. Once customers sign up for this option there is no additional labor required for you or them. They will be automatically billed on schedule, and you will receive email notifications of when subscriptions or credit cards expire.
- PayPal accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Debit Cards, International Cards, multiple currencies from bank accounts from Los Angeles and worldwide customers, and their secure form protects both you and the customer from having information stolen.